Sunday, January 25, 2009

All Smiles!


Wow, it's been a couple of weeks since our last update! Things in the Richardson household are going swell. Beau had his two month check up and shots two weeks ago. He's growing like a little weed! He now weighs almost 11 lbs! He did very well with the shots and is a healthy little baby!
Terra and I took Beau to his first scrapbooking trip last weekend. It's a good thing terra drove because the car was packed! You would have never guessed we were only staying one night! Beau was very good and I was actually able to get 4 pages done! Yahoo! While we were away, Chuck was able to go ice fishing, which he informed me he was happy to have a weekend of no responsibilities! Chuck and Beau have been hanging out everyday and have been busy keeping things good on the home front. Chuck makes it very easy for me to come home, relax and hang out with my boys after work- I'm very thankful for him and his help!
Last night Chuck and I went moonlight bowling for my company Christmas party. We had a lot of fun and bowled pretty well considering neither one of us had bowled in quite a long time! I think probably since we were on league in the cities! Chuck's sister Carol and her two girls, Amanda and Lizzie watched Beau while we were out. He was a good little baby :) (I only called once to check on him even though it was hard being a way! But he was in good hands!) It was good for Chuck and I to get out together!
Well, Chuck is just itching to play a game of monopoly- I guess I'd better get my butt upstairs so I can win! LOL!
Have a good week!

1 comment:

Joni said...

This pic is SO CUTE!!