Saturday, November 21, 2009

Where has the year gone?!

Okay so I admit I've been horrible at keeping up with the blog, but LIFE has been happening all around us!! I'll try to be better :)

So much as been happening since September (my last post)! I don't think I can possibly write about 3 months but I think I can sum it up in a nutshell...

First of all, our baby boy is now 1! I can't even believe it! Where has the year gone, seriously!?! It takes forever when you're pregnant and when they're here, you blink and they're 1! Last weekend we had a little party for him...monkey style of course with banana splits! AND he started walking the day of his party! He is so funny walking around the house...he looks like a little mummy. He's also got 6 teeth now, says 'Yeah' after everything and of course eats everything under the sun! He definitely is a little mini chuck! His little personality is totally boy! He got a lot of really nice gifts last weekend and loves his new wagon that gramma and grampa newman got him. Gramma and Grammpa R. got him a his own little remote too that he loves.

Chuck is done working now for the season and will be home with Beau until the spring. I'm now back to working 5 days a week which I guess is okay with me since this is our busiest time of year...we have a lot of 1/1 renewals. Work is definitely keeping me on my toes between the renewals and new business!

I've posted some pictures for you...enjoy!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving this next week and remember all that there is to be thankful for...Chuck and I are most definitely thankful for family, a warm home and...life.

No comments: