Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Labor Day Weekend




How did you spend your labor day weekend? I was fortunate to have 5 days off and chuck had 4 days off so we squeezed as much as we could into the weekend. We headed to my parents camper in Cambridge on Friday night. We didn't get there until 10pm but figured it was easier than trying to leave really early saturday morning. Saturday the campground had some inflatables set up for the kiddos and Halloween at night. Maggie and izzy got there around 11am on saturday so right away we took the kids down to the inflatables. Izzy was a little afraid at first but was really enjoying them after she had her icecream. Beau even had a little icecream and met some new faces: Tripp, Aubreah, Mindy and Mal.
Saturday night I dressed Beau up as a bowhunter for halloween...he was so cute! I tried to upload a pic but for some reason it didn't work. I'll try to get it up tho. He got tons of candy, well, I did.
On Sunday night chuck and I met up with some friends for dinner and went to Dave and Busters- if you've never been there, you should go. It's large adult arcade (like a chucky cheese for adults without kids running around) with drinks, games, music, guitar hero :) I can honestly say I was pretty embarrassed by my guitar hero skills. Dawn and I got booed off the stage while playing...LOL! But it was still fun and at the end of the night we had 840 tickets so Dawn and i each left with a little monkey....oh yeah, and a shot glass. Beau stayed at Gramma and Grampa's that night- yes, I actually left him overnight and didn't go into panic mode. Although I missed him terribly the next day, it was good for chuck to get out and have a night out.
After a great weekend, it was definitely hard to get back to work on Wednesday! Just when I started to get back into the swing of things, it was Friday :) Now that's my kind of week- I wish every week was a 3 day work week! LOL!
Enjoy your weekend!

Beau loves his cousin Izzy



"Do I have any on my face?" I love this picture of izzy!



Beau with his new friend Tripp



My sister in law maggie and I. I really enjoyed spending some time with her. She's pregnant with their second and is due December 26th! A Christmas Baby!


Beau having some icecream. He ate his own little sunday!


The inflatables...see why izzy was so afraid at first!










































































No comments: