Saturday, February 13, 2010

Finally a Post!

Did I mention beau is climbing on everything now hehe :) Boys will be boys!

Buds :)

ICECREAM YAY!!



Beau and his new cousin Tyson

Icecream!



Fun being 1!

"I don't know mom!"


I've been totally neglecting our blog...so I thought I'd give you a little update of what's been happenin in the Richardson household :)
Chuck's been staying home with beauman doing the daddy daycare thing. And boy is he BUSY! Beau is quite a handful this year compared to last year when chuck stayed home with him! Running and climbing...being a boy :) He sure is having fun with him and they really are buds. Chuck's annual home show is coming up in a few weeks and he's got a few new things up his sleeve. He had an awesome ad placed in the homeshow guide and is hoping to give on the spot bids with a new program he's going to buy. If you haven't already, check out his website at: http://www.northwoodsconcreteandmasonry.com/ He's also on Facebook so look him up! HOme show is in March. I'm also going to be in it for my work... :)
Beau is learning so many new things and it's so hard not to laugh at him when he's being a stinker! He is defintely boy through and through!! Some of his favorite toys are hangers, the broom, his trucks, his suitcase for gramma's house (he will carry this around the house!), any dish towels (he pretends to wipe the floor) and his newest trick is climbing! On everything!
Chuck's been trying to get out on the lake when ever he gets a chance...Tom and Maggie came up 2 weekends ago and they spent all weekend fishing- they had a great time! Didn't catch a lot, but they still had a great time. He's out fishing today so we'll see how he does :)

I've been keeping myself busy with the boys, work, book club, scrappin and I recently started a quilt class. Quilt class should be interesting since I don't even own a sewing machine or sew :) But I thought I'd try it out (I'm hoping to use my mother in laws machine)...I'm also going to walk the Gramma's 1/2 Marathon (13 miles) with some friends and sign up is in a week- so I have a little time to prepare myself for it (it's in June). I've been going to the Y and trying to keep a weekly walking goal each week. I wanted to accomplish the Marathon before I turn the big 3-0! I'll keep ya posted on my progress...

We celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday...I can't believe it's been 5 years already! We had plans to go out but decided to just stay in, eat some pizza and order a few movies off the PPV :) Our kind of night!

I posted some fun pics for you! Enjoy!

1 comment:

MplsMary said...

I wuv this BLOG! Sooo cute. They sure had fun. Beau is such a little cutie pie. He is so funny too.

Love you more than you know!
Momma