Saturday, April 10, 2010

An EarLY morning!

Izzy, Tyson and Beau after the egghunt

Beau saw another egg


Beau found his basket!


Beau wearing Grampa Newman's shoes



Colorin Eggs

He didn't like that the eggs changed color :(




Enjoying a little ride with cousin Izzy



Big kisses for Daddy- I love this pic :)



Me and my hunny :)

Good morning! I'm up early and as I was pouring my morning cup of coffee, there were 3 deer running through our field...so peaceful up north this morning! So I thought I'd take a few minutes to update our blog while the boys are catching their zzzzz's.
Not a whole lot has been going on really- we've been just busy keeping up with our everyday things. Chuck's getting ready to head back to work shortly. He's been putting a lot of bids out there some of which have came from word of mouth, his new website and some leads off Service Magic. It's definitely going to be a huge adjustment for beau when he goes back to daycare! He is so attached to us but we're looking forward to him being around other kids. He's been saying a few new things but it amazes me how he can comprehend sooo many things- example: I'll say "beau can you throw this away for me?" And he will put it in the bedroom garbage. "Beau pick up the red block" and he will. We'll ask him "Beau are you going to be nice?" and he'll say "no." He also has been outside a ton with Chuck while the weather's been nice and they work in the garage. Chuck was fixing a trailer so beau was right beside him checking things out. In the house he'll grab his plastic tools and pretend he's fixin his truck. He's sure is a little boy through and through!

This past Easter we were at mom and dad's and the kids had an Easter egg hunt outside. Beau did well! He found 9 eggs and Izzy found 10. He'd find them and point to them and run and get them. We'd been practicing at the house so he knew what they were AND I loved seeing his expression when he opened a plastic egg and found a jelly bean! He loves jelly beans! Mom and I took him to see the Easter Bunny and he did not like it at all, which I knew he wouldn't since he's only 17 months so I got my picture taken too :) He also was afraid of the eggs when we colored them. He saw them white then we took them out of the dye and they were a different color and he didn't like that at all!

I've been keeping busy training for Gramma's marathon. I'm up to running 3 miles now. I try every time I run to run 3- sometimes I do, sometimes 2 but the main thing for me is that I'm running!! That was my goal: to run and not completely hate it. I'm actually enjoying it and am so proud of myself. It's an awesome feeling to know you are accomplishing your goal and pushing yourself! I think I'm going to sign up for my first 5K which is April 18th. As of right now I just need to find a sitter (chuck is in a home show that same weekend). If I can't, I'm thinking of doing it with Beau in the stroller and just walking it. Another plus to running is that I have lost 13 lbs! It's taken me since the beginning of the year, but I feel tons better and more healthier!

I've posted some fun pics for you- EnJOy!! AND Enjoy this beautiful weekend! HOpe all is well with you!


No comments: